This page will be updated regularly.
You can add some more FIFA 13 Online Tips in the comments section below.The most useful ones will be added on this page.
FIFA 2013 Online Tips
This tips are for those players who wish to be a good FIFA 2013 Online player and want to improve their FIFA 2013 Online Ranking.
- Learn the game - Before jumping to Online Modes on FIFA 2013,you must first learn how to play the game.Even if you are a good FIFA 2012 Online player,you should learn all the changes that are made to the game every year,and this year the changes are quite a few in the gameplay.
- Be patient - This is a very important advice.Most players lose the majority of their FIFA 13 Online games because they start the matches too eager to score a goal.Be patient and try to learn from your opponents.
- Players Fatigue -Its very important that you understand your players physical condition during the matches.Substitutions are available in the game,and in football in general,for some reason.Many players,sometimes the best ones,get really tired towards the end of the match,so don't be afraid to take a chance and replace your players that are in poor physical condition.If you are in advantage replace some defenders,if you loosing replace the wingers or the strikers.Remember,an average striker can be better if is fit than a tired superstar.Understand this and you might start scoring some late goals more often than not.
- Practice - This is an obvious advice,practice will help you to get closer to perfection.Dont do practice matches against the CPU,always try and practice with your friends.Practice penalty kicks,free kicks and other areas of the game.If you want to reach the top rankings on FIFA 13 you really need to practice.
- FIFA 2013 local Tournaments -Stau connected with the FIFA 2013 Community and check if any FIFA 2013 Tournaments are being held near where you live.If yes go and meet other FIFA 13 players and compete with them,even if you dont win it,try and learn with the best.